Far-reaching views on the Little Marlow and Bloom Wood.
The civil parish of Little Marlow broadly comprises 1,350 hectares of mainly farmland rising from the Thames-side meadows to the broadleaf woodland just south of the M40 motorway. Most of the parish is within the Green Belt and forms part of the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
From the 2001 census, we know that there are 579 dwellings housing 1331 people. Many of these dwellings are located in the south of the parish in the settlements of Abbotsbrook, Well End, Fern, Westhorpe and the village of Little Marlow. The village also contains the 12th-century church of St John the Baptist and the adjoining Manor House. We are well served by several attractive public houses and a well-stocked farm shop with adjoining butcher/fishmonger.